Dow Jones filed the suit in the US District Court for the Southern District of New York on Thursday, Jan 9, alleging that RANsquawk "consistently republishes in text on its website, and by audio broadcasts (or "squawks") to its customers, news originated by Dow Jones within seconds of Dow Jones' initial reporting of the news-without RANsquawk doing any reporting, commentary, or analysis of its own."
The suit alleges that RANsquawk somehow captures headlines and stories from its premium DJ Domina
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit