The RGE research covers 50 economies and all major asset classes, to identify correlations between economic indicators, markets and economic policies to help investors assess risk and opportunities.
"In addition to broad coverage, their quantitative approach and use of non-traditional metrics makes RGE a valuable source of analysis for our subscribers worldwide," says Heidi Johnson, managing director and head of Markit Hub.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling