After announcing plans earlier this month to add the Hong Kong and Singapore exchanges to its QuantFeed and QuantLink low-latency datafeed and network, in the next few months the vendor plans to focus on adding data from markets in Korea, in addition to mid-level regional markets, such as Thailand, Malaysia, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Mumbai, says Brian Cassin, managing director and head of real-time solutions at S&P Capital IQ.
"Our goal is to be connected to Korea Exchange, the Shanghai Stock Exch
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act