Last year, TMX Atrium established 10 Gigabit connectivity to a number of FX venues in the US and Europe—including ECN Knight Hotspot FX located in Equinix’s New York NY4 facility and spot foreign exchange trading platform FastMatch in LD4 in London—after seeing demand from equities and FX traders.
However, the vendor is now exploring the possibility of expanding its network to financial hubs in the Asia-Pacific region such as Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney. Parent company TMX Group already has
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit