Dutch company information provider Bureau van Dijk is launching two new products─Credit Catalyst and Procurement Catalyst─that assess reputational and financial risk by blending internal and external company intelligence in one platform.
The products, which Bureau van Dijk will roll out on Jan. 31 as additions to the company's existing Catalyst range, use dashboard displays to combine company information from Bureau van Dijk, including standardized financial accounts, financial strength metrics, corporate ownership structures, beneficial owners, with customers' data, such as internal ID numbers, trade experience and internal credit rating, and spend figures.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act