Precision time synchronization solution provider FSMLabs has released TimeKeeper Cloud, a version of its TimeKeeper appliance running on Amazon Web Services that ensures consistent timing between distributed trading applications for effective trading and latency monitoring.
TimeKeeper Cloud delivers reliable, sub-millisecond time management for cloud computing resources and virtual clusters, and provides a traceable log for due diligence and data analysis.
"Legacy synchronization technology degrades radically in cloud environments, which makes managing the operating cost of certain computing applications difficult, if not impossible. TimeKeeper Cloud solves this problem and allows us to bring our clients an end-to-end solution, no matter how they process their business," says FSMLabs president Victor Yodaiken.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act