MD Physician Services, an asset manager and investment advisory subsidiary of the Canadian Medical Association that serves Canadian doctors and their families has signed a three-year deal with Phoenix, Ariz.- and Canada-based data provider QuoteMedia to use the vendor's market data, research and portfolio management tools.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling