Nous─pronounced like "mouse," meaning intelligence, but also intended to evoke the French word for "we"─will demonstrate the feed, dubbed Spark Feed, at next week's FinovateEurope financial technology trade show in London.
The feed comprises predictions based on statistical measurements of what trades investors place in Nous' Spark Profit trading game. Officially launched at the end of January after a lengthy period of development and testing to ensure its rules, interface and incentives were op
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit