The framework, dubbed Market Data Monitor, includes a data monitoring component that leverages the real-time monitoring capabilities of Geneos to analyze various parameters of the feeds, including accuracy, spikes where a prices fall outside expected distribution curves, and gaps or delays in the data.
The framework also includes a calculation engine that enables firms to set alerts to monitor when the level of missing data or price differences breach a preset threshold, after which Geneos sends
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp