The report, which details spend on risk and compliance-related data, information and analytics across the Americas, the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region and Asia over the past five years, breaks down risk and compliance data into five segments—credit risk, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering and know your customer, insurance risk and financial markets risk and compliance, which covers the use of market data by risk management and compliance functions, users involved with quantify
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling