Bertoli previously held the same role at UK-based low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider Fixnetix, and she will continue to serve as an advisor to Fixnetix, which recently worked with Perseus to implement the network vendor's High Precision Time at a mutual client bank. Officials say Bertoli's move will help expand business plans between the two companies.
Before joining Fixnetix in 2010, Bertoli was director of communications strategy at rival data and trading infrastructure 7Tick
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse