CBOE Holdings reported quarterly revenues of $141.8 million, up 9 percent year-on-year, citing an increase in market data sales─along with higher revenues from transaction and regulatory fees, and exchange services─as a key reason for the overall revenue rise. Market data revenue rose by more than 25 percent to $6.987 million for the quarter from $5,511 million the previous year, while data revenue for full-year 2013 rose slightly to $24.911 million from $24.360 million in 2012.
Nasdaq OMX also
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse