Invea-Tech officials say the TradeCope solution currently supports trading on NYSE Euronext markets, Nasdaq OMX, CME Group, IntercontinentalExchange, the International Securities Exchange, and the Chicago Board Options Exchange, and performs feed arbitrage, FIX/FAST and binary decoding, and order book creation, among other tasks, with tick-to-trade latency as low as 800 nanoseconds.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming