Brown was previously senior vice president of product management at CSG International, a provider of technology solutions for customer billing and revenue management for financial, media, cable TV and telecom companies, which he joined in 2006 following its acquisition of Telution, where he was chief financial officer and chief operating officer. He replaces Joe Bigane─who had served as managing director of 7Ticks since 2005 and through its acquisition by Interactive Data in 2009 before leaving
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit