As a result, Redi's clients will be able to access real-time best bid and offer and full depth of book data for 10,000 US and global securities─including 1,500 American depository receipts, 1,400 foreign companies, more than 650 community banks, and thousands of growth companies─listed on OTC Markets' OTCQX, OTCQB and OTC Pink marketplaces.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse