Israeli fixed income software provider Hessegim Software has added credit rating data from Fitch Solutions-the software arm of ratings agency Fitch-to its Prafis fixed income analytics desktop.
The data, which covers sovereign, public finance, corporate and financial institution debt, is delivered via a daily end-of-day feed from Fitch, and is displayed on Hessegim's Prafis for the relevant issuer or debt issue.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp