As a result, testing of the new Nasdaq, BX and PSX feeds will now end on Friday, March 28, with the new versions entering production on Monday, March 31.
After this date, Nasdaq will support the old versions for six months, giving firms until Friday, Sept. 26 to complete their migration.
In addition, Nasdaq will also make the test feeds available from its Carteret, NJ datacenter throughout the testing period, whereas under the previous plan, Nasdaq would have removed the test feeds from Carteret
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers