Perseus went live with four new microwave routes─between Equinix's LD4 datacenter in Slough and the London Hosting Center in London's Docklands district; between LD4 and NYSE Euronext's Liquidity Center datacenter in Basildon, Essex; between LD4 and the London Stock Exchange's datacenter; and between NYSE Basildon and the LSE─in the second week of January, and already has trading firm clients using the networks, says Perseus chief executive Jock Percy.
The vendor expects each wavelength to yield
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act