The exchange will begin calculating the new PX Total Return index on March 24, and will make index values available on its website and via data vendors.
PSE officials say the index's base will correspond to the base of the exchange's existing main PX index, which tracks the exchange's top stocks, and that historical index values will be calculated retroactively back to 20 March 2006─the date when two former indexes, PX50 and PX-D, merged into the PX index.
Officials at Wiener Borse, the Vienna S
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming