Anova's first ULL-3000 path, developed using a hybrid free space optics and millimeter wave system from its partner AOptix, will provide redundant data streams on diverse wavelengths and pick the best data packet in real time, and leverages Anova's more than 5,000 registered Federal Communications Commission frequencies and its algorithmic route software that identifies and selects the fastest route within minutes to identify and avoid obstructions.
Anova chief technology officer Kieran Athy say
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology