Anova's first ULL-3000 path, developed using a hybrid free space optics and millimeter wave system from its partner AOptix, will provide redundant data streams on diverse wavelengths and pick the best data packet in real time, and leverages Anova's more than 5,000 registered Federal Communications Commission frequencies and its algorithmic route software that identifies and selects the fastest route within minutes to identify and avoid obstructions.
Anova chief technology officer Kieran Athy say
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse