Anova's first ULL-3000 path, developed using a hybrid free space optics and millimeter wave system from its partner AOptix, will provide redundant data streams on diverse wavelengths and pick the best data packet in real time, and leverages Anova's more than 5,000 registered Federal Communications Commission frequencies and its algorithmic route software that identifies and selects the fastest route within minutes to identify and avoid obstructions.
Anova chief technology officer Kieran Athy say
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling