The move will provide Redline clients trading automated futures and options strategies with more timely and reliable data, and can route trades directly on the exchange using Redline's Order Execution Gateway, which also provides integrated order tracking, position management and pre-trade risk checks.
Redline announced its intention to develop support for OSE last year, as part of a broader push to expand its connectivity to key exchange venues across Asia (IMD, Nov. 3, 2013).
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling