European fixed-income trade matching and regulatory reporting service provider Xtrakter has appointed Kevin Swann as head of data, responsible for the development and commercial direction of the company's data products.
Most recently, Swann was head of third party broker data at Thomson Reuters, prior to which he served as head of data at Dubai-based data vendor DirectFN, director of market data at electronic fixed-income market Tradeweb, and spent 11 years as sales manager at Bloomberg.
Swann reports to Robert Urtheil, CEO of Xtrakter and head of Europe and Asia at MarketAxess.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent