Nasdaq OMX will roll out Wilmington, Del.-based network performance monitoring provider SevOne's platform to monitor its datacenters and low-latency networks in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
"In our business, it's imperative that we understand application traffic and prevent performance issues before they impact critical network services," says Lou Modano, senior vice president of global infrastructure services at Nasdaq, highlighting SevOne's "new way" of approaching the collection of performance data and predict potential service degredation.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent