The tool leverages the Apama complex event processing platform that enables firms to aggregate and analyze high volumes of business, customer interaction and market data in real time to spot instances of market abuse. Software AG acquired Apama from Progress Software last year (IMD, June 14, 2013).
The new component provides a template of functions for monitoring manipulation, money laundering, rogue trading and rogue algorithms, among other circumstances, by combining real-time and historical m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp