Citigroup has made a new electronic block pricing tool available on Bloomberg's App Portal, to allow traders to request bespoke prices for block orders as part of their workflow on the Bloomberg Professional service.
The tool, dubbed Total Touch Price, is an enhancement of Total Touch, Citi's existing block electronic execution platform that allows clients to access the bank's liquidity in over 3,000 instruments, including US stocks, exchange-traded funds and Latin American equities.
"This tool will provide our clients with greater transparency into block pricing, and is specifically tailored to their specific order size, reducing information leakage signaling, and liquidity fade," says Mani Singh, director of global execution sales at Citi, in a statement.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming