Under the terms of the agreement with FTSE TMX Global Debt Capital Markets, the more than 100 government and corporate bond indexes currently managed by PiP─which calculates daily valuations for more than 80,000 instruments in Mexico, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama and Peru─will be rebranded as FTSE PiP indexes.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming