The filing was largely incomplete─for example, the vendor did not publish how many shares it plans to sell or which exchange it will list on─but did indicate that Markit intends to raise up to $750 million from the IPO, though this figure is estimated solely for the purpose of computing the registration fees for the SEC. As such, the final size of the IPO is likely to change, though the vendor declines to provide further details beyond the SEC filing.
The total value of the company is also unkno
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership