S&P Capital IQ has incorporated pricing models from derivatives analytics, valuation and risk management software vendor Numerix into its Portfolio Risk solution, building on an existing multi-year agreement between Numerix and R2 Financial Technologies, which S&P Capital IQ acquired in 2012.
As a result of integrating Numerix's models, S&P Capital IQ is able to extend Portfolio Risk's capabilities to provide cross-asset analytics and pricing models across asset classes ranging from cash, fixed income and equities to exotic derivatives, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit