The new fee policy, which took effect on April 1, is built around a tiered model that charges vendors differently depending on how many clients subscribe to their data and impacts data that is distributed before midnight CET.
Previously, vendors were subject to fixed license fees with unlimited distribution rights. The fees were €835 ($1,163) for equities and €420 ($585) for fixed income and derivatives data.
Under the new policy, vendors with between one and five subscribers to end-of-day data
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp