The vendor has been beta testing the new versions of its appliances and API with a major client, and plans to make the products generally available on May 12.
The Ticker Plant and Market Data System appliances - which are typically deployed at co-location or proximity centers to deliver low latency and normalized data, respectively - to client applications, are now able to process 24 to 30 million events per second. Previously, the capacity for single appliance was 12 to 15 million events per se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II