The project will allow JSE to have a direct relationship with clients that currently rely on intermediaries for market data from the exchange, providing a more flexible and cost-efficient offering for end users, officials say.
JSE's derivatives datafeeds currently use a proprietary protocol that would require expensive point-to-point connections between South Africa and London for each client, and hence does not allow the exchange to transport derivatives data to the UK in a cost-effective manne
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit