In the next month, Allianz will complete the technical implementation of Dutch market data cost and contract management software vendor Screen InfoMatch’s data inventory and cost management tool in Asia, following the completion of a similar rollout in the US in January, and in Europe in 2012. In Asia, the tool will enable Allianz to track market data services and invoices covering up to 140 users, while the system already covers 200 users in the US and 600 in Europe.
In 2010, Janos Bohnke, glob
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse