Version 5.0 of Diffusion includes a new unified API, enhanced performance that delivers up to 85 percent more messages per second to 25 percent more clients thanks to a new queuing mechanism, as well as high-availability features─including session replication, topic replication and failover of active topic sources─and easy integration with enterprise assets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II