Originally focused on equities, Nous added foreign exchange rates and Bitcoin trading in February, before adding an initial three stock indexes─the S&P 500, the EuroStoxx 50 and the Nikkei 225─and in its latest release, rolled out last week, gold and oil trading.
"Our professional product is predicated on the hypothesis that some people are very good at predicting markets─and Spark Profit is about finding that talent," says Nous founder and chief executive Justin Short. "We've added commodities
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech