Previously, Activ distributed data from the Toronto Stock Exchange, TSX Venture Exchange, TMX Select, Montreal Exchange and Alpha Exchange via its ticker plant in Equinix's datacenter at 151 Front Street in Toronto. However, the vendor is now implementing a ticker plant directly at TMX's co-location facility, to meet the needs of latency-sensitive customers.
"We are taking new space in the TMX Group co-lo cage to source TMX content and provide shared and managed infrastructure to the co-lo commu
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act