Depending on the liquidity of each market, many firms are now adopting intraday, hourly, minute-level or even real-time analytics instead of the end-of-day batch analytics of the past, placing increasing pressure on firms' data infrastructures to process and store more data, said Peter Simpson, senior vice president of research and development for data visualization at Datawatch.
"Another new problem I see with the volume of data is that you introduce latency by taking the data to the analysis..
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership