The OPRA SIP collects data from US options exchanges, calculates the best bid and offer, and distributes OPRA’s consolidated feed of options trade and quote data. OPRA began the tender at the end of last year, and enlisted consultancy Jordan & Jordan to issue a Request for Proposal (RFP) and run the selection process (IMD, Dec. 20, 2013).
The OPRA Committee made its final decision to re-sign with SIAC on Tuesday, May 20, sources say, after a process that began with nine “credible” bids, initiall
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse