The survey─which surveyed 85 industry executives, including 38 from market data vendors, 16 market data users or analysts and 18 market data consultants─found that respondents predict organic growth of 1.3 percent in 2014, but only 1.16 percent in 2015.
"Next year is forecast to be worse than last [in terms of growth], which is the first time in five years that there hasn't been more optimism for the following year," says Douglas B. Taylor, managing partner at Burton-Taylor. Although industry fo
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank