The first phase of the integration covers interest rate swaps, swaptions and overnight index swaps, and will be extended to other asset classes in the coming months.
The new connection eliminates the need for customers to build their own separate trade feeds to support valuations, which could reduce costs, onboarding times and trade detail discrepancies, Markit officials say.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit