Matthews joined Omgeo in 2001 as managing director of strategic business development, prior to which he served as COO and chief financial officer at UK-based IT consulting business Coconut Street, as head of business analysis for foreign exchange spot broker EBS (now owned by interdealer broker Icap) and an auditor at Price Waterhouse (now PriceWaterhouseCoopers).
Robert Leitner, co-founder and current CEO of The Roberts Group will become chairman of the vendor's board of directors.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers