Dow Jones Calendar Live provides listings and information about current and upcoming market events, such as macroeconomic, corporate, geopolitical and treasury events, linked to real-time news.
Marcus Kwan, vice president of product strategy and design at CQG, says the addition of Calendar Live to the Integrated Client platform gives traders access to "potentially market-moving economic information, which is incredibly valuable to them."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership