London-based datacenter provider Volta Data Centre has appointed Adam Bradshaw as senior sales executive, responsible for developing new business and for managing existing client relationships.
Bradshaw joins Volta from datacenter provider TelecityGroup, prior to which he served as datacenter support technician and sales administrator at datacenter operator Redbus Interhouse.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act