Noble spent the past four years as director of product strategy at research generation and distribution platform vendor BlueMatrix, and the previous 15 years at Bloomberg, including as business manager for data acquisitions and for investment research. Between 2007 and 2010, Noble also served as XBRL Working Group chair for the RIXML.org consortium.
At BlueMatrix, Noble has been replaced by global director of operations Tara Tripoli, who has spent the past 12 years with the vendor, and is now re
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership