The vendor is currently pursuing "rapid expansion" of its coverage in Latin America and China, as well as countries affiliated with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) including Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore and Thailand, leveraging staff in local offices to build partnerships with third parties, says Keith Ackerman, managing director at S&P Capital IQ.
Of the top 10 institutional banks in Latin America, eight are already contributing to the vendor's Aftermarket
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse