The expansion of what was originally a two-person office comes after Options invested heavily in its Velocity platform over the last 12 months, and is designed to provide its clients with a team and infrastructure in line with Velocity's increased outreach, says Danny Moore, chief operating officer at Options.
"We started small, we've had some good success to date, and now we're rolling it into a more structured business plan," Moore says. "It's really how we scale out functions and deliver serv
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit