Bigley joined Bloomberg five years ago as the head of global marketing communications, prior to which she spent 13 years in communications roles at IBM─including vice president of the IBM Brand System, and vice president of worldwide advertising and interactive─where she managed global teams with responsibility for all television, events, print and digital media.
Bigley reports to Bloomberg president and chief executive Dan Doctoroff.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech