The agreement covers indicative prices on global energy markets, including oil, coal, natural gas and emissions, as well as sovereign credit default swap (CDS) data, which will be distributed in real time to Matriks via TPI's proprietary delivery network. Matriks will then distribute the data via its Matriks Data Terminal, which provides real-time data and analysis tools to approximately 14,000 market participants in Turkey─a 65 percent market share of the terminal business in the region, accord
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit