Tick Data rolled out the new delivery options, dubbed TickAPI Stream and TickAPI Download in recent weeks, aimed at firms that want to consume the tick data programmatically or reduce the infrastructure associated with capturing and processing tick data and applying corporate actions, delivered as a stream of updates or as a compressed file download, respectively.
Currently, the vendor either provides data on hard drives that are physically shipped to customers, or via its on-site installed Tick
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers