Black was previously senior account management at TMX Datalinx, the market data arm of Canadian exchange group TMX, which she joined in 2006, after holding sales and client service roles at First Trust Portfolios and Cougar Global Investments.
In her new role, Black reports to Marc Dorfman, head of index sales for the mid-Atlantic and Southeast US regions and Canada at MSCI.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act