Filanowski was most recently a business manager for real-time new commercial initiatives at Bloomberg, which he joined in 2011 as head of strategy and development for enterprise data management.
Prior to Bloomberg, he spent six years at Thomson Reuters and Reuters, initially as global head of product management for DataScope, and latterly as head of business execution for enterprise content.
Before Reuters, Filanowski held product management roles at Interactive Data, Multex and Telekurs Financi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act